Review of portfolio after I started investing in p2p loans one month ago.
As always let me start by thanking you for being interested in investing smarter than on a normal savings account with the bank… Where only the bank makes a profit of and you actually go backwards against inflation.
Roughly one month ago I started my P2P Lending / Crowdfunding journey where it was clear from the start I wanted to diversify. I investigated a lot of the platforms and read up as much as I could. If you would like to take your first steps, just as I did, please do your own research and due diligence. I didn’t invest all at once, so only some have a result of the full month, some only from two weeks. But I’ll go more into detail below.
The first month is always a bit harder to base results on, as they are not always as transparent everywhere and might not give a very clear picture yet of future returns, but I’ll try to give detailed updates every month. For now my portfolio’s total is €5500.
- Mintos: On €1000 currently at €7,63 interest after one month
- Bondora: On €500 currently at €2,07 interest after one month
- Robocash: On €1000 currently at €8,58 interest after one month
- Crowdestor: On €1000 no interest yet, explained below
- Grupeer: On €1000 currently at €1,89 interest after 2,5 weeks
- Envestio: On €1000 currently at €7,25 interest after 2 weeks
Total: €27,42 interest on the €5500 investment so far. Which I have to say is not a bad first step for some passive income. Time now to let this compound interest grow. I’ll update monthly, but don’t forget, this is just a small part of the whole post.